Crazy BFF

Posted by -pei chia- | Labels: | Posted On Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at 2:40 PM

June! Friends have came back for holidays from other places.
And yes my timing is perfect. Able to meet up with them during the last weekend. :)
Camwhore with them. They are so damn crazy! =D
I miss everyone of you. Will be back soon..!




It's june june june. Ktar friends already went to Sheffield for their 3 months degree course.
Im always envy to those who are able to study abroad. Im really really hope im one of them.
But i know it wouldn't happen in my life. But it's ok at least i still can have my vacation to overseas.
Whee~ Plans have been made and hopefully everything will goes smooth after my degree! hehe cant wait for it! =D

End of this post.
Gonna attend class soon.
See ya!

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Crazy BFF

Post a Comment